Tuesday, August 3, 2010

classic

Jack, Lauren, and I have been swimming everyday next door. I had a tube over my head trying to sneak up and scare Jack (it worked), so then he tries to do it to me ( of course I pretended to be scared), I took the tube back and then what does Jack proceed to say " you're awkward. you're awkward to play with. you're just awkward." lol.... I was actually speechless. I was not awkward.

The missionaries have also been coming over lately and of course Jack likes them. So two Thursdays ago, Jack talking to Beth and is like " the orphans are coming over tonight"
Beth- " what orphans?"
Jack- " You know, those guys in white shirts. they ride bikes. The orphans."
Beth- (after laughing) " they're not orphans, they're missionaries."

And one of the best things I've seen this summer.... Lauren doing her robot dance. classic!

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss Jack telling you that you were awkward? That is hilarious! And he is a genius! Just Kidding!!

    ReplyDelete