Friday, July 16, 2010

life in new jersey

so my nephew jack and I have been having this conversation about cemeteries and powerlines. He seems to think that there is a cemetery under every powerline. and this conversation has been going on for days now. so today, when we were driving home from the park jack says " i think we need to stop by those powerlines over there so i can show you the cemetery."
me- " jack there isn't a cemetery there, but I'll tell you what. if there's not a cemetery then you have to take a nap, if there is one then you get to stay up. deal?"
jack- "deal". so what happens... of course there was a cemetery.
jack-"sighs out loud and says ' that feels good'"
me- " what? that you were right?"
jack - "yes!"
So needless to say i got schooled by a five year today, and he got to stay up, which meant no nap for me. lol

my favorite quote from jack right now..." you gotta swhack it and whack it" ( jack "teaching" lauren how it hit a tennis ball. awesome.)

2 comments:

  1. that is priceless. makes me feel a little better about getting schooled by a two year old everyday. keep the updates coming sister:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete