Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Things I do

So tonight the boys went to the Priesthood session and the girls had a girls night. So what do girls do on girls night one might ask....... we watched the kids.lol But we also played speed scrabble. My Mom cracks me up, she came up with words that were not in the english dictionary. I repeat, words that were not in the english dictionary, but they were words that could be found in forgien dictionary.lol... words that are in Hebrew, spanish, and words in other languages. Only my mom could do that. so we tried to tell her that those words don't count, but she would look them up in a dictionary online and then would proceed to tell us that if the word is in the dictionary online then it counts. (even though our rule was english words only).

And then the best part of the night. hahaha, i'm laughing now just thinking about it.lol... Everyone was either in bed or getting ready for bed and my sister Janet was in the bathroom. so I decided that I would hide in her room and scare her. (if your wondering how old i am... i'm 23...and it's never to late to have moments where you can act like your 12 again, just sayin'.) So here I am waiting on the floor between her bed and the closet to scare her. It seemed liked forever for Janet to come in her room. And then I heard the toliet flush!!! My heart started beating fast (and yes, it's true, I started to giggle, i'm a nerd), and my plan just felt better all the more. So as the door closed, I thought to myself "this it, don't get scared now" (name that movie!). My timing couldn't have been more perfect. Janet was getting her PJ's on and then I stood up and yelled BOOOOOO. her face was priceless. i wish i would have had a camera. Her eyes got all big, and she totally scream. it was awesome, and the cherry to put on top of a really fun night. Like I said, it's never to late to have nights where your 12 again.

2 comments:

  1. I feel so honored to have made your blog. Just remember....reveange is a B! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie is Home Alone. I still scare my siblings all the time and I'm 26. Keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete